bread in a dutch oven


Kinfolk's Dutch oven bread 

Making bread is a process. A slow and patient process. This film by Kinfolk portraits bread making beautifully: with every step follows a waiting period, so you need to take the time.
I've always read that to achieve better results in retaining moisture during baking to use a cast iron dutch oven. I finally got one. Last night I baked my first loaf with it.




Everyone always asks me for the recipe, but I don't really follow any recipe. I just randomly mix the ingredients. But I promise I'll write a post with a step by step recipe to make a loaf. 

2 comments:

  1. It also helps to cut the bread and eat it immediately when it comes out of the oven. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then i wouldn't be able to take nice photos of it!

      Delete