work in progress

With less than a year to go until the deadline of my list, I look back on it and realise if I had written it today, it would most likely be very much the same, with just a few differences. I've checked off about 34 items (accomplished and still in progress) which is about 1/3 of the list.
The next couple of months I'm going to:
3. go fishing
6. get a tatoo (which will look something like this)
11. voyeur
32. creative photoshoot (with Carla)
38. make cornbread in my grandpa's stone oven (with the help of my grandma and aunt)

4 comments:

  1. apesar de não ser fã de tatuagens, fiquei apaixonada por essa:D quando fizeres, mostra:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também gostei muito da tatuagem! criativa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ainda não escolhi o que quero escrever, mas será no pé e com uma caligrafia semelhante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Para pescar tens de vir até aqui!!!

    ReplyDelete