ATL ART


I spent the last couple of days at the Gathering Atlanta, an event that brings together the creative masses of the city for a 3 day networking event. It was very eye opening to discover major cultural institutions here in Atlanta.
From the pile of cards and info I brought home, here's just a few things I learned:
- one could actually rent out an apartment at the Goat Farm, an amazing place for photos and events.
- there are graffiti in Atlanta after all! And Living Walls makes it happen;
- after much googling and phoning I finally discovered that I can use a darkroom at the Wooder Root has open access labs for  members at the amazing price of 10$ a month.
- Mass Collective is bringing together art and science in one space after they finish renovating a 100 year old building.
- There should be a website like this one for Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment