my thesis gave me a rash

I always found the expression "Just the thought of it gives me a rash" so appealing. Something you dislike so much that the mere thought of it triggers a physical allergic reaction. I’ve been "enjoying" so much trying to write my master’s thesis these past few weeks that I think my body has triggered some sort of allergic reaction! I have my hands, elbows, knees and feet almost covered with little red spots that itch...  
The only thing keeping me from becoming an overall red dot is the side project we are slowly working on. We spent the entire Sunday afternoon sitting in front of our computers, brainstorming for ideas, searching for images, quotes and a name for the whole thing. I don't know when it will officially be launched, but in the mean time, the creative process is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment